[TYPO3-commerce] Mail prolems with danish letters æøå

Karsten webdesign.karsten at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 08:12:38 CEST 2008

Hi list

I cant seem to get the danish letters æ ø å (Æ Ø Å) in the user mail.

I have a payment article called "Bank overførsel (money transfer)" and
the letter "ø" is gone in the e-mail to the customer. The same goes for
the description in the article. I have tried with the ø that
should be the same as ø but no luck. No difference if i used
locale_all = da_DK.utf8
or
locale_all = da_DK.ISO8859-1

In the database the letter is stored as the correct letter?
all others æøå is displayed correct, it is only in the user mail and
admin mail?

Karsten