[TYPO3-commerce] Reset delivery address (FE)

Andrej Radonic rado at intersales.de
Wed Apr 16 16:16:23 CEST 2008

Hi,

there seems to be a bug with delivery addresses: as soon as I choose a
delivery address or register a new one I can't get rid of it again! The
only way then seems to be to change the address but that is not
intuitive at all...

The expected behavior from my view is that as soon as I choose the radio
button "billing address is delivery address" that the delivery address -
if any - gets resetted.

Is that a bug in our particular installation or can anyone confirm that?
Any workarounds or tips?

Thx
Andrej