[TYPO3-commerce] Restricted user for order handling

Marcel Burkhalter info at internezzo.ch
Tue Apr 15 10:11:32 CEST 2008

Hello all

I just debugged to the source of the problem.
After a Commerce installation, the whole Commerce tree has all rights (edit,
create etc.) set for everyone (for owner, group and all).
This is the reason why you see the Commerce tree with every backend user
including non-admins.
BUT there seems to be a TYPO3 bug: you must have the Commerce tree in your
DB mount to actually have edit rights (this is checked in
"isRecordInWebMount").

I just added the Commerce folder to my Commerce BE group and voilà, editing
products and articles is now working as expected. I also set an owner and a
group with the access module. This is not really necessary but it doesn't
hurt either...
--> this could be added to the Commerce Wiki. Who is responsible for this?

Back to your original question:
Make sure, your BE user has access to FE users, tt_address and Commerce
orders too!
And of course to the sysfolders with the FE users and tt_address records.

Regards
Marcel

news:mailman.1.1208189963.17333.typo3-project-commerce at lists.netfielders.de...