[TYPO3-commerce] ACTIFSUB in commerce-menu possible ?

Marcel Burkhalter info at internezzo.ch
Mon Apr 14 18:13:07 CEST 2008

Hi

After looking into the method "processArrayPostRender" in the file
"class.tx_commerce_navigation.php" I would say it's simply not supported.
There is code for ACT, but that didn't work for me either...
You may contact the developer Ricardo Mieres. I know him from a previous
Commerce project and he's a nice guy!

Regards
Marcel

news:mailman.1.1207840096.7036.typo3-project-commerce at lists.netfielders.de...