[TYPO3-commerce] finishingFunction

Marcel Burkhalter info at internezzo.ch
Mon Apr 14 18:05:49 CEST 2008

Hi Bas

Check out the extension "com_yellowpay". It's a Commerce integration of a
swiss payment provider.
The documentation could be better, but I think it's still a pretty good
example to see how it works.
Of course it's always an advantage to have a PHP debugger at hand so see
what's really going on. I strongly recommend it!

A little warning ahead: the names of the HTML templates are wrong in the
current TER version. Just check out the file "yellowpay.php" to see the
correct names.
And: make an extension template with the TS code from the "setup.txt" file.
Just adding it to the list of static templates from extensions doesn't work.
Maybe not that good of an example ;)

Regards
Marcel

news:mailman.1.1207670277.22000.typo3-project-commerce at lists.netfielders.de...