[TYPO3-commerce] attributes

Ralf Merz ralf.merz at heindl.de
Fri Apr 11 16:00:47 CEST 2008

Hi Thomas,

please try to read the wiki, documentation of commerce etc first.

If you want to show your different attributes in FE, you have to enable
this in commerce by setting the allArticles option in TS to 0.
By this commerce, or better the pi1 will not show all articles as single
articles, but build the select boxes to choose from the articles you
have created with attributes in the BE.

Thomas Hartwig schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> in single view of products is a function ###ARTICLE_SELECT_ATTRIBUTES###
> Here can I select some attributes. But I can't find my selection wether
> in basket nor in bill or email.
> There is no value in locallang.xml. Is it right?
>
> In my case I have a selection in size of clothes. I need the size in
> basket, bill and email.
>
> Is there any solution? Should I put it in bugtracker?
>
> I hope somebody can help me.
>
> Thomas

Greetings
Ralf Merz