[TYPO3-commerce] Payment via Creditcard

Christopher Schnell typo3 at mda.ch
Thu Apr 10 14:50:41 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I have to implement a Credit Card for a gateway into commerce.

Did I understand it corretly that I have to create an extension that
extends the class "class.tx_commerce_payment_creditcard.php"?

Are there any examples how to do this (any extension that extends the
payment Article Credit Card)?

All, I "would" have to do is, change the URL of the checkout form to
point to the  payment provider and add some hidden  fields.  What is the
best way to do this?

Thanks a lot for any help on this topic.