[TYPO3-commerce] commerce coupuons: delete a coupon

Ralf Merz ralf.merz at heindl.de
Mon Apr 7 21:37:28 CEST 2008

Hi Carmen,

carmen fröwis schrieb:
> hi list,
> i would like to delete a coupon from basket, but apperently it's not
> possible. can anyone tell me how it's possible to delete them?
> greets c.f.

At the moment there is no button to remove a coupon from the basket.
That´s because if a customer caches the voucher, he will be forced to
buy something because the coupon is already in the basket. If no other
articles are in the basket, meaning removing all articles from the
basket, then the coupon will also be removed automatically.
And also, you cannot add a coupon to the basket if there´s no allowed
article in the basket, too.

Hope this helps.

To answer to these mails it´ll be the best if you subcribed to this
list. So you can answer the mails without opening a new thread each time.

Kind regards,
Ralf Merz