[TYPO3-commerce] Howto: link teaser image to article detail view?

Ralf Merz ralf.merz at heindl.de
Fri Apr 4 17:53:47 CEST 2008

Hi Marcel,

thanks a lot for your replies. :)
I´ll try your TS from your last message next week and then I´ll report
if it works.
As for now I took the depricated markers.

Yes, I took the latest SVN Version, it was about in the middle of March.

Well, I´ll try and will report. Thanks again!

Greetings
Ralf Merz

Heindl Internet AG
Tübingen , Germany