[TYPO3-commerce] subcategories and products on one page

brian bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Sat Sep 29 13:18:28 CEST 2007

Hi

I have 2 levels of categories in my shop and the top categories can be
selected from a menu.

Now I would like to show all subcategories and products on one page like
this:

subcategory 1
  - productnumber | product name | price | add to basket
  - productnumber | product name | price | add to basket
  - productnumber | product name | price | add to basket
subcategory 2
  - productnumber | product name | price | add to basket
  - productnumber | product name | price | add to basket
  - productnumber | product name | price | add to basket

Do I need to change the template or can it be set from typoscript?

/Brian Bendtsen