[TYPO3-commerce] List attributes and delivery costs

Jeroen Visser jeroen at roquin.nl
Fri Sep 28 16:49:13 CEST 2007

Hello,
I have been 'TYPO-ing' for about two months now and almost have left the
major frustration behind :-) So I apologies for questions that seems to
be quit obvious! So far for my introduction...

I have made the following Attributes:

   * 0,75 liter
   * 2,5 liter
   * 0,5 liter

The tree after clicking Category is as follows:

   * Cow
         o Milk
               + Milk (in edit attributes -> 0.75) EUR 1,-
               + Milk (in edit attributes -> 2.5) EUR 2,-
               + Milk (in edit attributes -> 0.5) EUR 3,-

First:
It is standard that the cheapest product is listed  in the FE
product-detail. I would like to display the other options (attributes)
in a select list. Should I fix this in the template? Or whit TS.

Second:
I am searching for a method in which I can say:

   * total costs to 100,-       =>      delivery costs 5,-
   * total costs from 100,- to 300,-       =>      delivery costs 4,-
   * total costs above 300,-       =>      no delivery costs

I had it running in tt_products. But I can't find it in commerce.

I am looking forward to some brilliant ideas for these subjects...

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Jeroen Visser