[TYPO3-commerce] Products catalog list

Jeroen Visser jeroen at roquin.nl
Wed Sep 26 10:02:55 CEST 2007

Thanks for replying... I will consider a other reader.
Apparently the mail was stuck somewhere on the way. For my question below
the answer was quite obvious: just make a main catalog with sub
categories... and say in the Constants area

plugin.tx_commerce_lib {
	catUid = #
}

Looking forward to inform you with solutions for the problems to come :-)

Kind Regards,
Jeroen Visser