[TYPO3-commerce] Products catalog list

Jeroen Visser jeroen at roquin.nl
Tue Sep 25 08:51:06 CEST 2007

Hello all commerce users,

For the shop that I am building I need to display the whole catalog on one of the pages. When I select “Commerce: Product Listing” as a plugin I can’t figure out where to say: show all the products ordered by whatever. It continuously shows the products from the first category that I have made.

Does anyone know how to accomplish this “simple” whish 

Looking forward to some reactions…

Kind regards
Jeroen Visser