[TYPO3-commerce] Change category title wrap?

Thomas Koetter news at tkoetter.de
Mon Sep 24 21:06:43 CEST 2007

Hi Brian,

> Im trying to change the <h2>|</h2> wrap around category titles, but I
> cant make it work.
>
> I have tried this:
>
> lib.tx_commerce.categories.fields.title.wrap = <h1 style="border: 1px
> solid #000;">|</h1>
>
> But it has no effect.

You'll have to copy the values from the lib object to the different views.

lib.tx_commerce.categories.fields.title.wrap = <h1 style="border: 1px
solid #000;">|</h1>

plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.singleView.categories < lib.tx_commerce.categories
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.listView.categories < lib.tx_commerce.categories
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.categoryListView.categories <
lib.tx_commerce.categories

This will of course copy the entire configuration in the categories
branch. If you only want to copy the title wrap, then you'll have to
adjust the object paths.

Thomas