[TYPO3-commerce] fields configuration and stdWrap

Thomas Koetter news at tkoetter.de
Mon Sep 24 16:09:18 CEST 2007

Hi Franz,

> This is a bug. The stdWrap itself applies, but the ordernumber get's
> overwritten by a blank db value just before parsing the template.

Thanks for the info.

> What does the TS debug output of the adminpanel say? Note that you have
> to also include the path to the image.

I do include the path to the image in the actual code. Quadruple checked
for any typos too.

I can't tell very much from the debug output. Probably because I'm using
TemplaVoila. AFAIK, the interesting part happens in these two lines:

commerce_pi1 	< plugin.tx_commerce_pi1 	1
tx_commerce_pi1 	USER 	250

Is there any way to expand what's happening there?

While looking at the debug output I discovered something else: There seems
to be a bug in the treatment of the product teaser text. When I write
anything in the text field, the teaser image is not displayed. The TS
debug output says: "any teaser text" is not a file (uploads/.. resource).
If I remove the teaser text the teaser image is displayed correctly.

Thomas