[TYPO3-commerce] category not updated

Peter de Regt peter.de.regt at sharkit.nl
Mon Sep 17 13:28:49 CEST 2007

By using the extension commerce I noticed that Category is not updated
correctly. It will show only the first level in the category.
My development system had no problems at all. But the producten does. After
2 days of trying out i disabled the extension mc_autokeywords (2.3.0). Then
there is no problem anymore.

So if you still want to use mc_autokeywords just place this extension in the
localconf.ext behind the commerce extension:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extList'] =
'....graytree,dynaflex,moneylib,commerce, mc_autokeywords,; // Modified or
inserted by TYPO3 Extension Manager.

Greetings,
Peter de Regt