[TYPO3-commerce] paypal2commerce Probleme

Kevin Ulrich Moschallski kevin at moschallski.net
Sat Sep 15 15:22:56 CEST 2007

Hi,

i'm currently trying to setup paypal2commerce.
I installed the extension and saw that the payment artcile already was
setup by the extension. When i look into the database i see that paypal
is set as classname.

When i do a order with paypal as payment method and get to the checkout
i get this error after submitting:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an
array in
/var/www/verbuzzer/htdocs/typo3conf/ext/commerce/pi3/class.tx_commerce_pi3.php
on line 649.

The code in this line looks like the hook for the postpayment.

Does anybody know what's wrong with my setup?

Thanks for help in advance.

Greets
Kevin Ulrich Moschallski