[TYPO3-commerce] And now for something completely different . . .

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Wed Sep 12 15:03:50 CEST 2007

Dear commerce creators and contributors,

I have finally come around to 'setting up shop' for a client, and I am
impressed with what commerce is capable of.

Setting it up is a bit hairy and the documentation (working on it) . . .
still sucks eggs ;-), but overall I find commerce to be very flexible.
The use of attributes is great.

So crators: Thank You!

Also I find that the news list here is quit active and I can find
answers to a lot of my questions.

I would like to thank all the people that are providing clean patches
and configuration tips.

Keep up the good work! Keep those patches coming.

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/