[TYPO3-commerce] priceFromNet feature buggy!

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Tue Sep 11 15:29:57 CEST 2007

And another comment on this.

Currently the flag for net-price handling (priceFromNet) is given to the
basket after initiation and after the first processing/loading of the
items, in which case all basket-items have to be processed a second time
which is unnecessary overhead.
So I suggest to find a nice solution to tell the basket on initiation
that it should use priceFromNet or not. This could be done by either
using ext-constants like currently done for the storage PID of the
basket items, or by passing a parameter to
tx_commerce_div::initializeFeUserBasket(); The later one would allow to
use a multi-shop-setup with separated folders and definitions in TYPO3.

What do you guys think would be better or should be done?

In addition, I think that the checkout-process currently ignores the
priceFromNet flag.

I wonder that nobody else seems to care about that feature. I'm using
only net-prices (no gross prices in DB) and commerce really lags with
correct processing of these prices.

--
Greetings,
Franz