[TYPO3-commerce] pagebrowser-links not cacheable due to basketHash

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Tue Sep 11 00:30:09 CEST 2007

Hi list,

as it seems it is not possible to get the pagebrowser cached due to the
basketHash value, as the pi_pagebrowser calls pi_isOnlyFields() which
checks if every piVar is an integer and only allows caching if they are.
As the basketHash is no integer, caching get's disabled which leads to
totally annoying no_cache links thanks to the "ingenious" caching
concept of TYPO3!

Currently I circumvent this by creating my own pagebrowser in one of the
hooks and remove the basketHash temporarily right before calling the
pagebrowser. But I guess this is not the best thing, because the hash
might be good for something - right? For what exactly btw, because I
think I could get rid of the hash in my setup as only fe_users are
allowed to buy?

Btw. the pageBrowser is also not styleable, which could be changed by
simply changing the function call to this:
$this->pi_list_browseresults($this->conf['pageBrowser.']['showItemCount'],$this->conf['pageBrowser.']['tableParams.'],$this->conf['pageBrowser.']['wraps.']);

and provide the settings in TS:
---
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.pageBrowser {
   showItemCount = 1