[TYPO3-commerce] Problems with delivery cost calculation

Tobias Ronsdorf tobias at sensolutions.com
Wed Sep 5 21:03:50 CEST 2007

Hi,

Simon Lang schrieb:

> I have the same problem. I use the following hook:
> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['commerce/lib/class.tx_commerce_article.php']['calculateDeliveryCost']

I used the same hook and I'm trying to avoid altering commerce code
because my changes will be lost during the next upgrade. Anyway with
yours and Franz' suggestions I could change the costs for the delivery
based on the total weight but there is still one problem. Thank you for
that.

The hook is used before the user enters any delivery address. Due to the
fact that delivery costs may differ depending on the country and the zip
code, delivery costs must be recalculated before the "finish".

I considered to use the hook (
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['commerce/pi3/class.tx_commerce_pi3.php']['getListing']
) but I couldn't get the delivery address.  It seems to me that the
address is not stored in the session. Where is the address stored at
that point and how can I get it?

Cheers,
Tobias