[TYPO3-commerce] submitting of price-uid from articles leads to wrong price in basket on scaled prices

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Tue Sep 4 18:52:13 CEST 2007

Hi,

I just figured out that if I add a product/article to the basket from
within the list or singleView, that the price shown in the basket is not
correct if the quantity of the article would normally cause a scaled
price. Only after updating the basket the price get's calculated correctly.

This is related to the fact, that from within the list and singleView a
priceUid gets also submitted to the basket which is used by default.
When updating the basket - no priceUid is submitted and the price is
calculated correctly.

The priceUid seems also to be the only value that is inserted by the
marker ###ARTICLE_HIDDENFIELDS### - so I could remove the submitted
priceUid by removing the marker. But it must have had a reason why it is
there.

So question is - why is the priceUid submitted from within list and
singleView - is there a specific reason for that, or could that simply
be removed to get correct calculations?

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch