[TYPO3-commerce] Multiple Articles

Thomas Hartwig [hartwig consult] info at hartwig-consult.de
Tue Sep 4 18:51:34 CEST 2007

Hi,
could I ask again, is there anyone who could help me?

The problem is I have a shop for clothing. I have different sizes for each
product.
Every size is an article because not every product is in all sizes availeble
and for different categories are different types of sizes (called
Damengröße, Kindergröße etc.) possible.

I would like to show a dropdown menue for each article in FE so that I have
only one basket button.
To understand what I mean please take a look at
http://www.mimis-berlin.de/35.0.html?&tx_commerce_pi1[showUid]=13&tx_commerc
e_pi1[catUid]=3&tx_commerce_pi1[basketHashValue]=5e10f18ba9&cHash=74eb5df688

I've seen in TS plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.mutipleAttributeValueWrap, but don't
know what it is good for. I think it should be a standard function, when I
have 5 articles that I don't have 5 submit buttons.

Does anyone have a solution?

Kind regards

Thomas