[TYPO3-commerce] Bugfixed version of checkout (stephandling) plus some nice improvements

Tue Sep 4 15:22:20 CEST 2007

Hi Franz,
> Hi Karsten,
>
>> Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
>>> If you can code, this should be easy:
>>>  http://typo3.org/development/bug-fixing/diff-and-patch/
>>> :)
>>
>> If you use a SVN version of the code, it's even simpler:
>>
>> svn diff > fixed.diff
>
> sorry I never used SVN before as I'm more a GUI-junkie, although I grew
> up with DOS-prompt ;)

I'm a GUI Junkie also, I'm using SVN togther with eclipse. You can
easiely checkout from SVN with Eclipse and create a diff from it.

http://2tbsp.com/node/40

> I'll give DIFF a try. But it'll have to find the time for it first.
> One more question on DIFF. Can I create the diff-file for the complete
> commerce-folder with subfolders (a all in one fix) or do I have to make
> one patch for every file I changed`?

Should do it.

Regards

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung