[TYPO3-commerce] Bugfixed version of checkout (stephandling) plus some nice improvements

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Tue Sep 4 13:15:37 CEST 2007

Hi list,

today I recoded the checkout module (pi3) as well as the
address-management module (pi4) a bit.

The changes in pi3 fix the bugs 6222/6223. But the step-handling of pi3
should maybe better get refactored.
The changes also fix some XHTML validity problems and allow to apply
label-tags to most of the form-fields.

Some other changes allow it to configure the template subparts with TS
(like in pi1) and a template-switch depending on the address-type when
rendering billing and delivery addresses.
The latter switch is also implemented in pi4, so that you can alter the
rendering of addresses/editforms depending the type of the address.

The changes are fully backwards compatible as much as I see - so it
would be nice if they could be commited to SVN. Unfortunately I can't
provide DIFFs for it (as I have no clue how to do correctly) - but I can
provide the original files as well as the modified versions. Maybe you
can completely overwrite the SVN-versions as I used the nightly build
from yesterday.

Whom could I send the modified files to? Shall I post a link to a
zip-archive with the files?

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch