[TYPO3-commerce] How-To: multiple images

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Sun Sep 2 22:52:10 CEST 2007

Hi guys,
> Will be glad to hear your comments how to improve or/and simplify this
> TS or other ways to display several images per product.
> In general if someone has other tips and tricks for commerce please
> share you knowledge with community. Please add "How-To:" pattern in
> front of such message.

Thanks for this posting. Based on that I came to a much easier solution
based on only TS with much more flexibility I think, as you can use the
power of optionSplit as well as COA for every image:

---------
lib.tx_commerce.products.fields {

   images >
   images = stdWrap
   images {
	setContentToCurrent = 1
	split {
		token = ,
		# configuring optionSplit - the first record should
		# use rendering 1 which is a big image, every
		# other following record should use rendering 2
		cObjNum = 1||2

		# big image
		1.10 = IMAGE
		1.10 {
			file {
				import = uploads/tx_commerce/
				import.current = 1
				maxW = 250
			}
			imageLinkWrap < tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap
			imageLinkWrap.enable >
			imageLinkWrap.enable = 1
			wrap = |<br />
		}

		# small image
		2 < .1
		2.10.file {
			width = 60c
			height = 60c
			maxW = 60
			maxH = 60
			ext = jpg
		}
		2.10.wrap >
	}
   }
   teaserimages >
   teaserimages < .images
   teaserimages {
	# only render 1 image, to limit the optionsplit to 1
	split.max = 1
	split.1.10 {
		# alter rendering for teaser image
		file {
			width = 140m
			height = 105m
			maxW = 140
			maxH = 105
		}
		wrap >
		# don't apply clickenlarge
		imageLinkWrap >
	}
   }
}
--------

In my case, I don't use the field for teaser images, so I do the
following to alter the rendering for listView:

--------
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.listView {
	products.fields.images < .products.fields.teaserimages
}
--------

Hope that helps someone.

--