[TYPO3-commerce] Basket template not customizable - possible bug?

Ian Solo ian at webian.it
Sun Oct 28 05:01:57 CET 2007

Hi!
I was trying to customize the basket template.
So I added these lines in my TS template:
plugin.tx_commerce_pi2 {
	templateFile = {$templatePathCommerce}basket.tmpl
}

This should use my file "basket.tmpl" instead of the Commerce file
"shoppingcart.tpl".

But it's not working. Commerce still uses "shoppingcart.tpl".

In Typoscript object browser it's correct:
plugin.tx_commerce_pi2.templateFile =
fileadmin/templates/commerce/basket.tmpl

If I use this "technique" for product listing it works and I can use my
custom template.

Is this a bug? Or am I making something wrong?

Thanks!ian