[TYPO3-commerce] Adding attributes to Link ###PRODUCT_LINK_DETAIL###

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Fri Oct 26 14:15:54 CEST 2007

Hi Heiko,
> your posting is giving me hope...
> I removed the wrapping marker in the list view part of the template <!--
> ###CATEGORY_ITEMS_LISTVIEW_2### begin-->.
> It still didn't work. No link tag at all was generated/wrapped around
> the title after this change.
> So I tried to add a 'read more' link to the product title using the
> 'teaser proposal' posted here a few days ago.
>
> plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.listView.products.fields {
>    title >
>    title = TEXT
>    # add a 'read more' link after the product title text
>    title {
>        setContentToCurrent = 1
>         # title
>        prepend = TEXT
>        prepend.current = 1
>        # the more link
>        cObject = TEXT
>        cObject.value = mehr info
>        wrap = <div class="some class"> |</div>
>        typolink.setCommerceValues = 1
>        typolink.useCacheHash = 1
>    }
> }
>
> The text 'mehr info' was generated and displayed resp. appended to the
> product title. Great so far.
> BUT no link tag is wrapped around the text... :-(
> Seems to refer to the same problem I have to 'generate' a link tag for
> the product title itself.

Seems like your version of commerce doesn't provide this link
functionality. Have you tried it is one of the latest versions from SVN?
You can get one here [1].

> Did I possibly forget something? You mentioned in the 'teaser example'
> some lines to change:
>
> teaser.postCObject.20 {
>     typolink.parameter = {register:commerce_linkToProduct}
>     typolink.parameter.insertData = 1
> }

That doesn't work yet - this was some kind of feature request I wrote
there, or let's better say the way I would have realized the link feature.

[1] http://typo3xdev.sourceforge.net/ (look for t3x_commerce-latest...)

--
Greetings,
Franz