[TYPO3-commerce] Adding attributes to Link ###PRODUCT_LINK_DETAIL###

Wild Wild Web - Internetservices mail at wild-wild-web.de
Fri Oct 26 09:16:59 CEST 2007

Hi Franz,

thanks for your help. I copied your code in my TypoScript setup.
But also this code doesn't change the link - resp. adds no parameter.
Would be kind of nice to have the product details popping up in a lightbox.
But doesn't seem to be that easy...
Did one of the proposals work for anybody else?

regards
Heiko

------------ Original-Nachricht ------------