[TYPO3-commerce] HOWTO search for products

Michiel Roos michiel at netcreators.com
Thu Oct 25 17:32:45 CEST 2007

Hi,

I was looking for a way to search for products. I came across a post
from Karsten explaining that it should be possible to use the extension:
fesearchintable which says it is a:

"Front End Search tool to help find items within any table and/or tables."

So I decided to try that and discovered that it indeed works. I am
interested in expanding on the TS to get it to show teaser images etc.
in the result listing.

The important bits are the pidList which you should set to the ID of
your commerce folder and the typolink parameter which you should set to
the ID of your 'singleview' page:

plugin.tx_fesearchintable_pi1 {
	searchTables {
		tx_commerce_products.pidList = 260
		tx_commerce_products.listItem {
			30.typolink.parameter = 277
		}
	}
}

Here is the complete TS:

plugin.tx_fesearchintable_pi1 {
	searchTables {
		tt_news >
		tx_commerce_products = 1
		tx_commerce_products.name = Products
		tx_commerce_products.fields = title,description,teaser,subtitle,keywords
		tx_commerce_products.selectAdditionalParams = AND 1=1
		tx_commerce_products.pidList = 260
		tx_commerce_products.recursive = 1

		tx_commerce_products.listHeader = COA
		tx_commerce_products.listHeader {
			10 = TEXT
			10.value = Produkten
			10.wrap = <h3 style="background-color:#FFCC66; color:white; padding:
4px">|</h3>
		}

		tx_commerce_products.listItem = COA
		tx_commerce_products.listItem {
			stdWrap.wrap = <li>|</li>
			10 = TEXT
			10.field = title
			10.wrap = <strong>Produkt: </strong><strong
style='color:#006699;'>|</strong><br>
			20 = TEXT
			20.field = teaser//description
			20.crop = 120|...&nbsp;
			30 = TEXT
			30.value = lees meer  &raquo;
			30.typolink.parameter = 277
			30.typolink.wrap = <em>|</em>
			30.typolink.ATagBeforeWrap = 1
			30.typolink.additionalParams.dataWrap =
&tx_commerce_pi1[showUid]={field:uid}
		}
		tx_commerce_products.listStdWrap.wrap = <ol
style="margin-top:-10px">|</ol>

		tx_commerce_products.singleView < plugin.tx_commerce_products
		tx_commerce_products.singleView.code >
		tx_commerce_products.singleView.code = SINGLE
	}
}

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/