[TYPO3-commerce] Adding attributes to Link ###PRODUCT_LINK_DETAIL###

Wild Wild Web - Internetservices mail at wild-wild-web.de
Thu Oct 25 15:36:34 CEST 2007

Hi Franz,

thanks for your hints. As I use commerce 0.9.2 the marker
<!-- ###PRODUCT_LINK_DETAIL### -->###PRODUCT_TITLE###<!--
###PRODUCT_LINK_DETAIL### -->
is used in the catagory_product.tpl to create the link to the details
page and I found no other way to create it.
What else should I use to create the link so Ian's proposal works in my
template?

regards
Heiko

------------ Original-Nachricht ------------