[TYPO3-commerce] HOWTO create a 'read more' link at the end of the teaser text

Michiel Roos michiel at netcreators.com
Thu Oct 25 14:29:54 CEST 2007

Franz Koch wrote:
> due to the (in my eyes stupid) processing of the TS inside commerce,
> your setup will not work. That's because commerce checks for
> 'setCommerceValues' only in the first level of the TS (and as far as I
> remember inside 'stdWrap.'). So the nested arguments in your case are
> not detected by commerce and thus will not be replaced with the correct
> paramters.
>
> Instead of parsing the TS-tree for the phrase 'setCommerceValues' it'll
> be far better to just register the typolink parameters from within php,
> so that they are available EVERYWHERE in TS and so that this would work:
> -----
> teaser.postCObject.20 {
>     typolink.parameter = {register:commerce_linkToProduct}
>     typolink.parameter.insertData = 1
> }

Hi Franz,

You seem to be a commerce guru. I think a lot of people would benefit if
you found some time to write up a feature request in the bug tracker. If
not, I'll post one, but you seem to be the more knowlegable person here.

Scripting commerce via TS would become a lot more powerful if this issue
was addressed by the developers.

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/