[TYPO3-commerce] Marker for related page

Sebastian Stanger typo3 at stanger.org
Wed Oct 24 15:09:41 CEST 2007

Hi List,

I tried to configure the related page marker, sothat it gets clickable.
I found a thread in the mailinglist, but did not have success yet.

It is the following thing:

plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.singleView.products.fields.relatedpage = TEXT
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.singleView.products.fields.relatedpage {
       setContentToCurrent = 1
      stdWrap.typolink.parameter = 1
      stdWrap.typolink.parameter.current = 1
      value = This is the Linktext
  }

I want to have a Link, which makes the "This is the Linktext" clickable
and leading to the related page.

But the value gehts overwritten with the ID of the related page, sothat
I always get a link  with the ID as linktext.

Did I do a studpid error in reasoning, or will I have take another way?

Thank you very much,
kind regards from UK,
Sebastian