[TYPO3-commerce] A few questions about features

Falk Kühnel fk at cogitatio.de
Tue Oct 23 16:30:39 CEST 2007

Hi there!

I am new to this list and to tx_commerce.
I mostly use xt:commerce for projects. I wnated to look into the
abilities of commerce, since it would be nice to have an integrated
environment with typo3.

Now these are the features i am looking for:
- downloadable content
- status logs for BE
- status tracking for FE users
- Coupon/voucher system

Is any of this in progress or already done? I havent found any of this yet.
Also i find the backend functionality for handling the workflow with
orders nor very convenient.

I am currently testin 0.9.2. I am willing to put some work to this, but
i would rather not do anything over that has already been done.

Thanks for your help
Falk