[TYPO3-commerce] listView.products.fields.images.file.maxW =

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Tue Oct 23 14:10:05 CEST 2007

Hi Michiel,

> # set default image widths
> lib.tx_commerce {
>     products {
>         fields.images {
>             file.maxW = 111
>             file.maxH = 200
>         }
>         fields.teaserimages.file.maxW = 111
>     }

> plugin.tx_commerce_pi1 {
>     listView {
>         categories =< lib.tx_commerce.categories
>         products =< lib.tx_commerce.products
>         articles =< lib.tx_commerce.articles
>         topproducts =< lib.tx_commerce.topproducts
>         products.nostock =< lib.tx_commerce.products
>         articles.nostock =< lib.tx_commerce.articles
>     }
> }

As far as I know you can't use TS-references here, as the part you are
applying the reference is no TS-object and thus the reference is not
resolved (just debug the $conf-array in pi1). I never understood why
this limitation exists - but well - I don't understand a lot of crap
that is done in the core.

So try not using references but copy the TS - then it should work!

--
Greetings,
Franz