[TYPO3-commerce] listView.products.fields.images.file.maxW = [MAYBE SOLUTION]

Sebastian Böttger sebastian.boettger at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 14:06:15 CEST 2007

Hi Michiel,

Do you use stock handling? That case you need

...products.nostock.fields...
 and not
...products.fields...

The point with the copied stuff like Marcel said is correct, but you
still can use it in your extension template. All you have to do is
something like that:

lib.tx_commerce.products.fields.images.file.maxW = 200
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.singleView.products.fields.images >
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1 {
  singleView{
        products.fields.images < lib.tx_commerce.products.fields.images
        products.nostock.fields.images <
lib.tx_commerce.products.fields.images
    }
}

I am always  irritated by the naming. This nostock I think means "Count
of stock" and not "no stock". Anyway the NO_STOCK part of the template
is used, if you check useStockHandling.

Regards
Sebastian