[TYPO3-commerce] disable commerce css styles

Marcel Burkhalter info at internezzo.ch
Tue Oct 23 13:29:38 CEST 2007

> I think it's something like that
> plugin.tx_commerce_pi1._CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE >

Hi

Not really. Commerce uses an external stylesheet.
It's included with the following TypoScript Setup Code:

page.includeCSS {
 commerce = EXT:commerce/res/css/commerce.css
 commerce.title = CSS-Style for Commerce Extension
 commerce.media = all
}

Remove the stylesheet with the following line in your extension template:

page.includeCSS.commerce >

A good starting point to configure Commerce is to study the static TS Setup
code. You find this in the following file:
/typo3conf/ext/commerce/static/setup.txt

Good luck.

Interesting sidenote: My Firefox had a problem with the CSS title. I had to
clear it for the stylesheet to be rendered. Strange...

Greetings
Marcel