[TYPO3-commerce] How to change default image sizes?

Marcel Burkhalter info at internezzo.ch
Fri Oct 19 11:22:38 CEST 2007

> This is my image-related TS setup for Commerce pi1. I'm not sure
> if icons for attribute values have been implemented, but everything
> below has been working for me.
>
> plugin.tx_commerce_pi1 {
>   # ...stuff
>
> singleView {
> products {
> fields {
> images.file.maxW = 255
> images.file.maxH = 300
<snip>

I know I can change the sizes by overwriting then directly in the plugin
setup
code (plugin.tx_commerce_pi1, plugin.tx_commerce_pi2 etc.).
But I thoght, the idea for default sizes is to change them via lib. settings
because they are copied multiple times into the plugin settings.
--> MUCH less TS code...
This is shown in the wiki but it doesnt work (for me). So the question is,
am I
doing something wrong or is it a mistake in the wiki and does not work
whatsoever.

Greetz
Marcel