[TYPO3-commerce] Possible to link teaser image to article detail view?

Marcel Burkhalter info at internezzo.ch
Fri Oct 19 11:17:25 CEST 2007

Hello all

The subject pretty much covers my question.
I have a nice looking article list with teaser images and right next to it
the
article title which is linked to the detail view of the article. Now i would
like
to link the teaser image to the same destination as the title is per
default.
Is this somehow possible by TypoScript or changes in the HTML template?
I don't want to change PHP sources or create an extension just for this
little
improvement...

Any help appreciated!

Greetings