[TYPO3-commerce] process markers question

Jordan Schaan jordan at sensolutions.com
Thu Oct 18 19:33:43 CEST 2007

Hi,

 From pi3 I'm using the 'ProcessMarker' hook from both delivery and billing
in the same extention. (ie. my extension has one function called
ProcessMarker() that is registered for both delivery & billing)

Is there a reliable way to distinguish which function called my
ProcessMarker() function? I've tried using the pi3 currentStep var,
however, this seem to change even if the actual page doesn't. Ex. User
enters in an invalid billing address, clicks submit, currentStep is now
'payment' or 'delivery' (depending on if they checked off 'different
delivery addr') even though we're back at the billing page to fix user
errors. Any ideas?

Thanks for the help,
Jordan