[TYPO3-commerce] global discount for articles wanted

Sebastian Stanger typo3 at stanger.org
Wed Oct 17 13:22:37 CEST 2007

Hi guys,

I followed the discussion and can see a lot of usefull solutions for the
discount-price problem.

I would suggest to collect all the information and put all the features
in one powerfull "discount-extension". I think, it would be no huge
problem to find some donators as this feature is a quite essential
feature for an ecommerce system.

What do you think?
I'd say, joining foreces would give a good result in the end.

What do you think?

Sebastian