[TYPO3-commerce] move order mail - hook

Peter Waechtler piet at repiet.com
Mon Oct 15 15:39:15 CEST 2007

hi michel,

i am using this hook now:
>> $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['commerce/hooks/
>> class.tx_commerce_ordermailhooks.php']['generateMail']
looked in the source and found references to it. so it exists and i
do not get any error message.

i am calling it and using the function

	function ProcessMarker($markerArray,$this) {

		$markerArray['###TRACKINGNO###'] = 'test';
		return $markerArray;
	}

to populate a field in the mail template - but is not being replaced.

have you managed to get a marker inside of a move order mail?

best regards,
piet