[TYPO3-commerce] CSS

David Toshack david at vaultin.com
Fri Oct 12 07:03:44 CEST 2007

Hi

Ingo Schmitt wrote:

>> Is  "Add to basket" link only an "alias" to the function entering the
>> number 1 into the input box next to it and hit submit ...
> Yes! You can use the Form tags or the dircret link.

I was just wondering ... when clicking the "Add to Basket" button, should it
default to a quantity of 1 if no quantity is entered? Its a bit misleading
to display an empty shopping cart when this action is taken.

In this case maybe the Add to Basket "link" being shown as a default would
no longer be necessary.

Just my 2c

Cheers,
David