[TYPO3-commerce] Checkout->setStep, what is it for?

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Thu Oct 11 15:51:06 CEST 2007

Volker Graubaum wrote:
> Hi Michiel,
>
> nextSteps works already, but I will have a look at you're change
> unfortunally (shame on me) I haven't found the time to work on the
> example extension for special steps very much, but I will tomorrow
> for a customer.
>
> Then I will have a look at this change and write again.
>
> Greetings Volker

Thanks Volker,

I don't need the extra steps now, but was exploring pi3 for a bit. I am
building a payment module for iDEAL. That's why I started looking a pi3,
to see what was called when and what the hooks are for.

Good luck tomorrow.

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/