[TYPO3-commerce] How to link to the detail view of a product

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Thu Oct 11 12:31:17 CEST 2007

Hi Michiel,

>> Copy and paste the absolute URL? For a more editor-friendly solution
>> you have to wait for TYPO3 4.2.
>
> Does this mean that there is a more friendly solution in the 4.2-rcx
> versions?

As much as I read in 4.2 there will be a new (or let's say enhanced)
link-wizard, with which you can directly select any record of a
db-table, which is configured for the wizard. So you could select a
tt_news record or commerce-product as link target and you get a link to
the singleView of the record with all parameters.

Have a look in the topic 'typolink - link to records 2' (03.10.2007) in
the dev-list.

--
Greetings,
Franz