[TYPO3-commerce] Adding telephone field to commerce

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Sat Oct 6 22:34:37 CEST 2007

Hi.

Now that the phone field is no longer distributed with the commerce
templates I cannot be disturbed about it not working. :)

But I need to have customer's addresses contain a phone field. So just
adding markers for TELEPHONE and putting this into TS
  plugin.tx_commerce_pi4.formFields.telephone.mandatory = 1
didn't do the trick.

So, who knows how to add new fields to the address management forms in
pi4 and put the phone also in mails, etc.?

Regards,
Karsten