[TYPO3-commerce] Speeding up commerce?

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Fri Oct 5 22:40:08 CEST 2007

Hi,

> Is it possible that your server has not enough ram?

I think 2 GB should be enough for this website ;)

I did some further test and changed some parameters. Now cached pages
get delivered between 6ms and 75ms with no fe_user and between 240ms and
400 ms with logged in fe_user. But not already cached pages are still
around 5-6 seconds, which is to much, as commerce creates many user
specific output which can't be precached.

Some additional infos of my environment:
- MySQL query-cache is 128 MB
- eAccelerator is on and caching (although I'm not sure if the also
running zendEngine is slowing eaccelerator magnificently down or not)
- php 5.2.3
- mysql 5.0.45

All data given is from my local server - because I first try to speed up
the local test-server and then try to apply all changes (as far as
possible) on the live server.

--
Kind regards,
Franz