[TYPO3-commerce] subcategories and products on one page

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Tue Oct 2 17:34:04 CEST 2007

Hi Brian,

> I tried your suggested typoscript and now my page shows the marker
> ###CATEGORY_ITEM_PRODUCTLIST## after each category name.
>
> You can see it here:
>
> http://www.ribehoej.dk/index.php?id=48&tx_commerce_pi1[catUid]=3&cHash=5f4a1a7815
>
> If you click one of the categories you see a nice view of products, but
> I want all products on the previous page beneath each category name.

this seems to be a small bug in commerce. When activating the features
in TS that I mentioned, commerce tries to replace a subpart instead of a
marker, so the marker remains.

Try to change your template like this:

-- change ----
###CATEGORY_ITEM_PRODUCTLIST###
-- to --------
<!-- ###CATEGORY_ITEM_PRODUCTLIST### begin -->
<!-- ###CATEGORY_ITEM_PRODUCTLIST### end -->
--------------

If that doesn't work, drop the changes in the template and modify the
php-code of commerce.

-- pi1/class.tx_commerce_pi1.php around line 430 -----
from:
$tmpCategory=$this->cObj->substituteSubpart($tmpCategory,'###CATEGORY_ITEM_PRODUCTLIST###',$productList);

to:
$tmpCategory=$this->cObj->substituteMarker($tmpCategory,'###CATEGORY_ITEM_PRODUCTLIST###',$productList);

That should be it.

--
Greetings,
Franz