[TYPO3-commerce] categories and purchase price displayed in article list

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Tue Oct 2 11:37:44 CEST 2007

Hi,

> I need to have the categories of an article to be displayed with the other article data in the article list. Does anybody know the markers for that?

Just have a look at the sourcecode which markers are available. If one
of the needed markers is not present, simply add it with one of the
numerous additionalMarker-hooks.

> I also want to display the ###ARTICLE_PURCHASE_PRICE### in the article list, but it does not get resolved. Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong?
Have a look at your TS. You can define which fields should be available
in any view, like:

----
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.listView {
   articles {
     fields {
       purchase_price < lib.tx_commerce.stdField
     }
   }
}
----

But I'm not sure if the view 'listView' is the right one for your needs.
Maybe 'singleView' (as it is the singleView of the article inside the
list) is correct - just try it out.

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch