[TYPO3-commerce] Value format for attributes not working

Kevin Ulrich Moschallski kevin at moschallski.net
Mon Oct 1 19:28:22 CEST 2007

Hi,

i added some attributes to my shop and i set them to be integer for
example 2kg, but the attribute value is allways shown as 2.00 kg. I
took a look into the code, and as far as i can see the class
formatAttributeValue should work fine. But i can't see where this class
is used beside of the pibase class file.

Is this feature already functional, is there a bug or is it just not
working for me because of a configuration error.

Thanks for help in advance.

Greets
Kevin